Friday, January 13, 2012

Keepin Up With The Jones'!

I've know these two kids for about 5 years. I always enjoy being around them because they are fun and they make me feel younger! :0)
The day Erin asked me if I could keep a secret, I knew what she was going to tell me! Yet, that didn't stop me from getting gitty, raising my voice an octive or two and tearing up!! Although, we've warned them many times about being ready for the carnage they are about to face, still nothing prepares you for the first time. The sounds, the smells, the faces. They all fade after seeing your baby for the first time. Everything disappears. I can't wait for Erin to expierence this herself. I know her and Mike are going to make great parents. Congrats you two! I love you and will be here to laugh and cry with you for the next 20+ years!!


No comments:

Post a Comment